Choosing the right watercolor brush can make a difference in your artwork. Here you will find the type you are looking for.
These watercolor brushes come in a variety of sizes and prices to suit your needs.
- These watercolor brushes come in a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
- Watercolor brushes are made specially with long hairs to give your artwork the technique you are looking for.
- Choose from a selection of watercolor brush sizes, including short handled brushes that are ideal for detailed artwork.
- Watercolor brushes are made with material that is more absorbent than other paint brushes.
- These watercolor brushes come in a variety of types including flat, round, thin, and thick.
- A selection of high-quality brushes such as: Da Vinci, Winsor & Newton, Jack Richeson & Co. Inc., Kazan Squirrel Classic, and The Original.
- Choose from watercolor sets as well as individual brushes.
- Watercolor brushes range from $4 to $70 depending on the set you choose.