Turpenoid, developed by the Martin/F. Weber Company, is the definitive substitute for turpentine. It is the premium choice for all your artistic needs. Turpenoid is used with oil or alkyd based paints. This clear solvent is very effective at thinning paints and cleaning brushes. It can also be used in creating mediums. It's colorless nature makes it not have an affect on colors. This product can be used to remove paint from clothing. Gentle on people with allergies, Turpenoid doesn't have a strong odor (odorless).Product:
16 fl. oz. (1 Pint) 473mlAppearance:
Light to Negligible petroleum solventUses
- Paint Thinner
- Brush Cleaner
- Creating Mediums
- Removing Paint
- Inhalation hazard, use in a well-ventilated area.
- Flammable, keep away from open flames.
- Avoid eye and skin contact
- Do Not Swallow
- Store away from excessive heat.
- Avoid strong oxidizing agents.
- Keep away from children and pets.