Dan Greene's realistic portrait style comes to life in this decisive 6 DVD Art Workshop video collection. 6 separate discs, in 6 separate cases, this collection chronicles the major arcs of Dan Greene's career through actual recordings of him at work. The videos range from three hours to a little over an hour. Each one details a different aspect of Greene's style and assists viewers through the creative and creation process. The videos include:
- DANIEL GREENE VIDEO PASTEL: JIM - Approx. 160 min. DVD
- DANIEL GREENE VIDEO OIL: ERIN - Approx. 160 min. DVD
- DANIEL GREENE VIDEO PASTEL: ERIKA - Approx. 90 min. DVD
- DANIEL GREENE VIDEO OIL: BERNARD - Approx. 90 min. DVD
- COLOR: THE DANIEL GREENE METHOD VIDEO - Approx. 75 min. DVD
- PORTRAIT DRAWING BY DANIEL GREENE - Approx. 100 min. DVD
Greene employs professional models and accentuates certain key areas of artistic design.
6 Videos for less than the price of 4!