Rotary Cutters Rotatrim Technical Cutter
The perfect tool for heavy-duty jobs with extra long, extra dense material to cut.
The PowerTech and Technical series of cutters is the top of the line solid metal cutter that combines the lightness of touch with industrial strength cutting power. The 14 models in the Technical/ PowerTech range will each slice effortless through almost any flexible sheet material up to 4mm thick. These versatile cutters are equally at home with thin films and foils due to the unique self-adjusting triple roller cutting head. The cutting head on the PowerTech series of cutters is motor-driven by a steel-reinforced belt, via a foot operated pneumatic switch, leaving both hands free for speedy re-positioning.
* Chromed 1-1/2" square steel guide rail and all metal construction eliminates distortion.
* Self-sharpening Sheffield tungsten steel cutting wheel and counterblade.
* Two way cutting option by removing cover plate.
* Transparent clamp strip and rubber gripper for firm positive clamping action.
* A 10-1/2" rule and squaring arm is factory installed onto an all-metal base.
* Extruded aluminum satin finish aluminum baseboard with parallel indents is strong and warp-free.
Technical Series Trimmers