The Foster Keencut ON-A-ROLL LIFTER is your answer to transporting those heavy, wide-format media paper rolls used for sign making, large posters, billboard, photos and other large print projects. Get the paper rolls from warehouse directly to the printer like you’ve never done before:
- Save the two-wheel dollies for smaller transport projects
- No more wooden pallets
- Retire the fork lift truck and pallet jacks
- Save space with its sleek and solid design
- Operates in the tightest of shops – even those with limited floor space
One employee can pick up an oversized, awkward roll, place it into a variable height position, secure the roll and wheel it around through all size spaces.
- Increase work efficiency.
- Keeps other employees working on their tasks
- No lifting. No stretching. No straining.
- Save on injuries to the back, workmen’s compensation claims, lost work time.
- Holds rolls securely.
- Moves them easily.
- Roll any size media onto the lifter.
- Raises the paper roll to the height of the printer. Adjustable for varying print jobs and specifications.
The lifter is easy to maneuver:
- Nylon safety straps allow users to pull paper rolls up to specifications listed into the
securing tray for transport. One person can do easy step-by-step process.
- The easy-to-use hydraulic foot pump allows users to raise the material for transport with minimal effort. No sweat, no strain. As easy as moving a roll of paper towels.
- Narrow passages and doors can be navigated efficiently with the heavy-duty rotating casters.
- Pushing awkward rolls around corners is no longer a concern. Accommodates the tight corners and spaces found in print shops with limited space and large equipment.
- The user is able to roll right up to the printer to load on the paper rolls. No more lifting.
Save time and dollars:
- Allows for quick changes in the middle of print runs.
- Use each paper roll to the very end of the roll.
- No more damages to paper rolls that can increase costs and take time
- Increases employee time and efficiency
- Very little down time between paper roll changes. Keeps presses moving.
Enhances safety and efficiency:
- Improves the safety of your employees
- Cuts down on injuries. Increases attendance at work
- Increases paper use efficiency.
- Uses employee time effectively
- Enhances production
- Lowers costs
- Lifts up to 880 lbs.
- 2-year warranty on all wheels, hydraulics and media tray.
- 5-year warranty on cross-bars.
- Roll Weight Capacity 880 lbs.
- Lift Height 33.5"
- Max. Roll Width 16'. 4"
- Max. Roll Diameter 15.75"
- Width x Depth x Height 47.25” x 31.5” x 47”
- Weight 188 lbs.
- Bottom Fork Clearance 4”