AMACO Master Kiln Series - HF-105 Kiln, three phase, 220/240V AC
Accommodates large volume in its 8.33 cubic-foot chamber. This three-phase top loader fires all the way up to Cone 10! Our HF-105 fires over an extensive spectrum, suitable for earthenware and overglaze decoration. It is even powerful enough to fire up stoneware and porcelain, noted for requiring higher firing temperatures! The HF-105 runs on 220/240V AC. It is shielded with five inches of flame-retardant, combined insulation, and runs on a lower radiant temperature for added safety. Perfect for use in art studios and schools!
HF-105 Benefits to You:
* Convenience of effortlessly removable Kanthal 14-guage element wires
* Assurance of firmly-sheltered Kanthal guage element wires in set-back furrows in walls of firing chamber
* Ceramic fiber rope underneath lid impervious to leakage
* Easy to open and close refractory-backed and spring-balanced lid
* Heavy-duty steel welded 11-guage front and 1/8 in. back frames
* High-caliber, solid steel 18-guage shells
Dimensions of firing chamber:
* 30 in. by 20 in. by 24 in.
* 8.33 cu. ft.
We offer the following options:
* Select FireTM computer control
* Kiln-Sitter and Limit Timer plus Pyrometer
Introducing a 5 year warranty! Buy now to receive a giveaway of our exclusive Amaco® Glazes, valued at $110!