The Framer's Edge Elite from Logan provides every feature professional mat cutters and artists look for in a mat cutting system. It's no-nonsense construction promises it will hold up to the heavy, continued usage required by high production shops as well as the one of a kind custom jobs of artists.
Features professionals appreciate most include the coated no-stick cutting bar that provides a smooth quick cut every time and never needs lubricating; the 27-inch (69.6 cm) squaring arm that provides a perfectly squared mat every time; the 3/4-inch (2 cm) composite wood board laminated for easy cleaning; parallel guides that slide in their own aluminum channels for accurately measuring borders of 5.5 inches (13.3 cm) or less.
Logan includes both a straight and a bevel-edged cutting head in the Framer's Edge Elite, each with its own functional features
- blade pin that locks down immediately to hold it in position for cutting.
- 3-way depth adjuster
- stop/start indicator
- 8-inch (20.3 cm) adjustable production stop that makes it possible to cut all sides, doing away with the need to mark the mat or pause for readjustment.
Both cutting heads have comfortable ergonomically designed handles and use the Logan #269 blade
Newly designed features that add even more to the Framer's Edge desirability include:
A Superior Cutting Edge with Ergonomic Controls including
- a thumb knob to improve comfort when projects call for continued usage.
- a readily accessible knob for adjusting the position of the overcut stop foot.
- a micro-adjustment screw for intricate pinpoint cutting
New Designed Mounting Block for the Support Arm
- resulting in a more secure, rigid hinge that protects the working surface of the laminate board.
Maxi-sized Knobs on the Mat Guide
- to insure a quick, easy release
New! Free Accessories supplied with purchase of the system include
- Extra pack of specially-designed blades made to cut 8 ply boards
- Smaller squaring arm that is flush cut and unscaled; the perfect tool for smaller mats that don't call for the included 27-inch standard squaring arm.
The Framer's Edge-Elite comes with 10 extra Logan 269 replacement blades.
(Oversize Shipping: $27.50)