For wide format graphics, no other manual cutter can deliver the revolutionary speed, accuracy, and convenience to the finishing process as the Keencut Evolution E2 Cutter. This tool fits any workbench and has single-handed positioning, cutting, and clamping. This tool cuts many materials including banner, card, flag, foam board, foam core and much more.
Evolution E2 Designed for Operator Comfort and to fit In Small Spaces
All new unique design combines the slideway/torsion bar extrusion assembly with a full-length foundation piece that forms an exemplary manual cutting apparatus that works well for finishing wide format printing and wide format graphics. Even the most demanding hands will agree that this cutter meets every challenge and enriches valuable artwork.
The Keencut Evolution E2 has a built-in lift and hold mechanism that is usable from either end of the cutter. The apparatus ensures unswerving straightness even under flex. Small work areas remain uncluttered with the Evolution E2 when it is not in use. The unit has a swing-over and under-bench stowaway ability to allow for the best use of workspace for the convenience of operators.
Included with the Keencut Evolution E2 Cutter is a built-in textile cutting track and textile cutting attachment, which adds the ultimate tweaks to the most versatile, precise, and easy to run wide format cutting system yet.
The Evolution E2 comes in five useful cut sizes from 64 inches to 144 inches. Moreover, this tool can tackle output of every size and kind of roll feed or flatbed printer. Using a simple Graphix utility blade, it cuts a variety of media from media for inkjet printers, vinyl, fabric, to stiff substrates such as Foam Board and Sintra. The Evolution E2 cuts materials up to ½ inches deep. One outstanding design feature of the Evolution E2 is it firmly holds cutting material on a horizontal plane. It does this by using flip-over stops that are on both sides of the cutter. With the material firmly clamped in place, the machine operator is assisted by the E2 in achieving enhanced precision cuts, improved cutting times and a reduction in material slips.
This newly engineered cutting head offers bi-directional cutting and interchangeable cutting tools that are simple to swap.
Keencut Evolution E2 Features
- Levelers that adjust for making cuts that are laser straight and precise for the total length of the cut.
- Included with E2 is a cutting wheel measuring 45 mm for cutting fabric.
- The Evolution mounts on your own table, or on the Evolution Work Bench.
- Newly designed accessory options of the "quick fit" type as well as reliable depth adjustment of the sliding blade.
- Both ends feature full-length lift and hold that enables easy material stacking and placement.
- Using a Graphix utility blade, it cuts all substances, including vinyl, media for inkjet printers, and rigid substrates such as Foam Board and Sintra.
- Twenty-five Graphix utility blades come with the cutter.
- Numerous grip strips made of silicone tightly grasp material safely and securely.
- The E2 design features, positioning, cutting, and clamping using just one hand.
- The Evolution E2 keeps material for cutting firmly held in place by heavy-duty clamps on the cutter bar.
- The cutter bar flips over for full and unobstructed bench surface.
- E2 has two standard cutting tracks, one for textile cutting and the second for general cutting.
- Reversible blades make the Evolution-E2 ideal for right and left-handed operators or for cutting in either direction.
#60386 - Cuts 64"; 76"L x 10 1/4" W
#60387 - Cuts 84"; 96"L x 10 1/4"W
#60388 - Cuts 104"; 115 1/2"L x 10 1/4"W
#60389 - Cuts 124"; 135"L x 10 1/4"W
#60390 - Cuts 144"; 154 3/4"L x 10 1/4"W
(Oversized Shipping: $188.95)