The Brent Model B Potter's Wheel was designed with your classroom in mind, yet it's perfectly suited for your art studio too. While you or your students throw and spin pottery, the Model B produces minimal sound thanks to the filtered SCR design – plus it won't disrupt your AM/FM radio reception. The solid steel construction and sturdy table design will endure countless years of heavy use. The easy-to-operate electronic controls provide maximum torque and smooth response to changes of wheel speed and direction. An automatic tensioning belt enables you to maintain a continuous wheel speed while you work with varying weights of clay of up to 150 lbs. Further simplifying the controls are two easy-to-feel toggle switches: one to turn the power on and off, the other switch controls the forward and reverse directions of the wheel with a neutral position to act as a safety buffer during transition. An indicator light protrudes from the Brent Classic Controller box for easy viewing while seated at the potter's stool. In the rare circumstance that anything should go wrong with the Model B, its modular connections are designed for easy repair and replacement of the motor and foot pedal.
The Brent Model B Potter's Wheel additional features:
- Powder-coated legs provide durability and resistance to scratches and corrosion.
- The four-groove poly-v drive belt automatically retains tension for smooth, high-level performance.
- Permanent magnet variable speed 1/2 hp, 5 amp DC motor.
- The foot pedal is constructed from sturdy cast aluminum and connects with a 4' cord.
- The foot pedal enables smooth control and variable speeds of 0 to 240 rpm.
- Concentric circles mark the 12" cast aluminum wheel head to aid in centering clay.
- The wheel head includes two bat pins.
- Assembled dimensions: 21"w x 28"d x 21-1/2"h.
- Ten-year warranty.
Receive these free gifts with your order:
- Instructional DVD: How to Throw on a Potter's Wheel.
- 12" round Plasti-Bat® made from high-impact plastic designed for long-term use.
- Splash pan.
- $70 value of Amaco® Glazes.
(Oversize Shipping: $105.95)