This small 18” skeleton is a marvelous tool for a variety of uses. It is a great model for artists learning, practicing, and perfecting still-life drawings. Made out of durable cast plastic resin, the stand included with the skeleton lets you see each bone from almost every angle possible.
- Removable legs for convenient carrying
- Half of the skull comes off
- Skeleton mannequin is anatomically correct
- Beginner or amateur artists practice still drawing skills
- Inexpensive alternative to life-sized skeletons
- Metal hinges bolt the skeleton together
- It comes with a stand
Perfect for an art studio, the 18” skeleton is a space-saver and great for drawing but also for different purposes. This model gives teachers an anatomically correct mannequin to teach students visually and enhance the learning experience. The skeleton also makes a great Halloween decoration year after year. For artists, schools, offices, and homes, the skeleton small 18” is a versatile tool.
(Oversize Shipping: $16.75)