The Alvin Ellipse Templates save time when you have to produce lots of ellipse shapes in a short amount of time. All of the Alvin Ellipse Templates are milled in order to provide an accurately cut out shape. They are made with a non-glare, flexible plastic.
The Alvin Ellipse Templates are easy to use. Press it down on the paper, or material you want the shapes on, and use a pen or pencil to create the perfect ellipse.
These uncomplicated templates have multiple uses. Architectural, mechanical, electrical, engineering, and graphic artists use them in their day-to-day design work.
The Alvin Ellipse Templates include:
- Packaged in a set of 10 templates.
- The shapes are 15° to 60° ellipses with increments of 5°.
- Each template has 26-29 perfectly shaped cutouts.
- The ellipses major axes are 1/4" to 2".
- The size of each template is 5" X 9 7/8" X .030".