Projects turns out better when they are performed in groups. PAPERMILL PRO Station for groups make paper making sessions at school fun and entertaining, for the entire class. The kit contains more than enough paper to make stunning art creations, amazing science projects and original one of a kind masterpieces. All the supplies in the PAPERMILL PRO State are reusable and flexible. Instructions and templates are included with every PAPERMILL PRO Station kit.
What is included in the Box;
- 40- 8 ½ X 11 inch sheets of paper
- 8- ounce bag of Cotton Linters
- 1- ounce sampler size of Arnold Grummer Specialty Pulp
- 1- A6 size envelope template
- 3 - paper making screens and 2 cover making screens
- 2 - support grids for the screens
- 2 - sponges
- 1 - press bar
- Teacher’s instructional guide
- Materials checklists
Instructions on how to apply ironing and pressing techniques are useful, as well as the 6 care tips. The PAPERMILL PRO Station For Groups is ideal for art clubs and after school settings. Amazing tips making the idea project or designing the best shirt are found in the easy to understand set up guide.
This is the perfect papermaking project for students in grades 9 and above.