Shade 8 standard Windows
. Powerful 3D Modeling and Rendering Software
Shade 8 Standard is the 3D graphics toolkit that delivers powerful 3D modeling, rendering and animation for designers, illustrators and architects. Shade's intuitive, easy-to-use interface and 900+ included 3D models such as furniture, buildings and vehicles speed up the design and modeling process to improve workflow. Modeling is aided by comprehensive mesh editing tools. Shade imports and exports popular CAD formats, and incorporates raytracing and radiosity to produce superior renderings of imported projects. Rendering times can be dramatically reduced via distributed rendering over two machines at once.Feature Highlights
- New version 8.5 includes additional bonus content! Shade Content Collection Volume 3:?Cars and Transport, with over 690 3D models, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more (a $49.99 value), now included with Shade standard. Once you complete your purchase, go to www.contentparadise.com/shade8stcontent and enter your serial number to download your FREE Shade Content Volume 3: Cars and Transport, as well as your Fei-Fei and Terai Yuki limited figures.
- Maximize processing power on the latest systems. With version 8.5, Shade also offers Intel Core Mac compatibility and 64-bit Windows support.
- Create rotatable, zoomable 3D panoramas with QuickTime VR capability.
- Add life to your animations with support for 3D sound.
- Use Bezier tools, Boolean and Polygon mesh modeling, plus auto-smoothing of curves to detail your designs.
- Global Illumination renderer includes Photon Mapping, Path Tracing, Raytracing and Radiosity-with-physics for photorealistic imagery. Callisto, the rendering plugin with global illumination and detailed settings, has been upgraded. A translucent shader and metallic shader have been added, and aberration is now supported.
- Network rendering and render queue will support a second node using Shade standard. Shade will also automatically search all available
- ShadeGrid servers running on the same local area network and display the IP addresses in the preference dialog.
- Support for pixel depth in 32-bits, 64-bits and 128-bits for all rendering image output.
- Improved import of OBJ, IGES 5.3, DXF, 2D Illustrator formats.
- Implementation of PoserFusion™ enables hosting and playback of Poser 7 or earlier scenes within Shade.
- OBJ, IGES5.3, DXF format support for integration into a CAD-based environment.
100 levels of Undo and Redo.
- ShadeExplorer U.I. improved with instant file preview and added keyboard control.
- Integrates with ArchiCAD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Poser as well as other popular 2D, 3D and CAD applications.