The work of American portrait painter Thomas V. Nash is widely known, gracing the walls of political estates, chapels, universities, and has even been featured in film and television. Silver Brush has designed a series of brushes set to the specifications of what Nash uses for his own award-winning work. Now painters of all skill sets can access and employ the same tools as Nash, using them to successfully paint their own beautiful works of art.
The set of 23 long handle brushes comes in the following shapes and sizes:
- Grand Prix Filbert 1, size 6
- Grand Prix Filbert 2, sizes 2 and 4
- Grand Prix Flat 1, sizes 4 and 10
- Grand Prix Xtra Long Filbert 1, sizes 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8
- Renaissance Round 1, sizes 3 and 6
- Renaissance Bright 1, sizes 5 and 8
- Renaissance Cats Tongue 1, sizes 8 and 10
- Renaissance Cats Tongue 2, size 6
- Ruby Satin Flat 1, size 2
- Alpine White Blender 1, size 1
- Silver Kolinsky Round 1, size 6
In addition, the set comes with a travel tote to protect and transport your brushes, and is the professional way to store your tools while in the studio or on the road.
Silver Brush has put access and convenience first with the Thomas V. Nash Master Portrait Brush Set, making a wide array of industry-standard brushes available in one purchase, and providing a simple means of keeping them together and always within arm's reach.