AMACO Master Kiln Series - HF-101 Kiln with Select Fire, three phase, 220/240V AC.
AMACO Master Kiln-HF-101 220/240V AC is a medium size floor model that ranks among top with a firing range max Cone 10.
It is very well insulated and with a wide firing range that allows firing of earthenware, including higher temperature porcelain and stoneware, and for overglaze decorating. AMACO Master Kiln HF-101 is suitable for use in average-size classrooms or studios.
Features of the AMACO Master Kiln HF-101 220/240V
• The firing chamber volume measures 18”x18”x27” (5.06 cubic foot)
• Insulation has been increased to 4.5” to enhance firing power and lower radiant temperature to make it extremely secure for school use.
• The chamber is encircled with ceramic fiber rope to reduce heat loss. The suspension-balanced, headstrong-backed lid sits on the ceramic fiber rope producing an excellent seal, and smooth opening and closing.
• Very durable due to the 11-gauge welded steel front frames, intact 1/8” welded steel back frames, and 18-gauge steel shells.
• The Kanthal 14-gauge element wires are safely house within deeply engrossed grooves and are top-quality. They can also be removed easily.
AMACO Master kiln HF-101 220/240V comes with select FireTM computer control or with Kiln-Sitter and Limit Timer in addition to Pyrometer.
On-sale with a warranty of five years. Shipping is free.