Luxor/H. Wilson Company Tuffy Carts and Products
Because H. Wilson Company has been producing diverse, top quality specialty furniture for nearly five decades, they confidently offer a lifetime warranty on EVERY product that they sell.
Tuffy Open Shelf A/V Carts can be used in a variety of ways; in classrooms to store tools, to hold numerous art supplies, or to move valuable objects, including heavy pottery or art projects, from one place to another (just to name a few).
- Every Tuffy Cart is made of molded engineered thermoplastic resin, and is guaranteed to not chip, warp, crack, rust, peel, or break.
- Shelves are 1-1/2” thick, with legs that measure 1-½’ square.
- Each 18” D x 24” W shelf is equipped with a ¼” safety lip, and a rough textured surface, so objects retain a better grip, and are much less likely to slid or fall.
- All carts have 3 outliers UL certified electrical assembly, and a convenient 15 ft. cord that is easy to manage thanks to a handy cord wrap, and three secure cable clips.
- Tuffy Cart electrical attachments are recessed into the cart itself, so they are safe from being bumped or torn when maneuvering through tight spaces or doorways.
- Each cart is supported by four 4” silent roll full swivels balls and bearing casters; two have locks, for safely rendering cart immobile, and three shelf models are approved to hold and transport up to 200 lbs evenly distributed.
- To help the environment, and to keep costs low for the customer, Tuffy Cart’s shelves and legs are made from recyclable materials.
Tuffy Open Shelf A/V Carts are perfect for a variety of uses, and will become a one of your most trusted and valuable tools.
Purchase a Tuffy Cart today; Tuffy's Open Shelf A/V Cart can be used in a variety of ways, and is guaranteed to become one of your most trusted and valuable tools.