The Mini-Max chest is ideal for storing small objects in any room of the home or the garage. Organize the home office by using the Mini-Max chest for the office supplies that usually clutter the desk. A Min-Max chest in the kitchen is great for storing small tools, batteries, postage stamps, pens, paper, and other small items that would normally be found on the kitchen table or in a cupboard drawer. A Mini-Max in the garage will keep all those loose nails and screws in one place.
It's fashionable, it's small, and it's useful. What’s not to love about the Mini-Max chest!
- Made with all American red oak wood and veneered plywood manufactured with tongue and groove woodwork assures durability and strength
- Hardwood design delivers protection from any type of moisture
- The interior is lined with green felt to provided cushioning
- Lacquer finish with hand rubbed stain
- The hardware is polished chrome plated
- One key locks and unlocks the entire chest
Dimensions - Width" x Depth" x Height"
- Top Section - 9-1/4"(w) x 4-1/4"(d) x 1-3/8"(h)
- 4 of the Drawers - 3-5/8"(w) x 3-1/8"(d) x 5/8(h)
- 1 of the Drawers - 8-1/2"(w) x 3-1/8"(d) 7/8"(h)
- 1 of the Drawers - 8-1/2"(w) x 3-1/8(d)(d)" 1-1/8"(h)
- Overall Chest Dimensions - 10"(w) x 5" x 7-3/4"(h)