The Fredrix Archival Pre-Stretched Watercolor Canvas is specially designed for watercolor painting. The pure cotton canvas and gesso coating are formulated to accept watercolors and other water-based paints but in the form of a pre-stretched canvas instead of cumbersome paper. Mounting is easy and doesn’t require glass or frames.
For years, watercolor artists have been limited to paper-based canvases, but no more. This traditional stretched canvas is designed to make artwork last a lifetime. Durable, correctable, and adaptable, the Fredrix Archival Pre-Stretched Watercolor Canvas offers the creative freedom only a canvas can, while retaining the unique style only achievable through watercolor and water-based paints.
- 12 inches wide by 16 inches tall
- Pure cotton canvas with gesso coating designed for watercolor and water-based paints, also accepts acrylic paints
- Acrylic titanium primer, primed in the USA
- Allows for error correction
- Light-weight, easy-to-use