Do you need a kiln that fires to cone 10 on 240 volts, is efficient, durable and reduces your energy consumption? Then the AMACO Excel Kilns - EX-226 is what you have been looking for.
The front-loading design of the AMACO Excel Kilns - EX-226 makes loading and unloading of items easy when annealing. It has a stainless steel jacket, an attached stand and an electronic controller.
The height of the Amaco EX-226 includes 8-inch stand while the dimension of the width includes the control box.
It is the ideal firing kiln for apartment dwellers, beginners, small studios and people testing clay bodies, glazes and porcelain.
The AMACO Excel Kilns - EX-226 comes with a Kiln sitter. It has reinforced steel bars that are used for securing the lid at two positions while opening.
The bottom and lid reversible slabs can be turned over to let you use the other side enhancing the durability of the kiln.
• Comes with a 2 1/2-inch firebrick
• 18-inches deep and 17 1/2-inch exterior diameter
• 4 Kanthal heating coils
• 7-foot power cable with NEMA plug
• Choice of Dawson Limit Timer and Infinite control switches or FireTM computer control
• 2.63 cubic foot chamber capacity
• 240V AC single phase power supply
• Two-year warranty