The Amaco No. 16 potting wheel is equipped with an adjustable frame optimized especially for artists in a wheelchair. The easy-to-use crank mechanism can adjust the height of the 12" cast aluminum throwing head from 21" to 35", comfortably accommodating users that prefer to stand or use a stool or chair while spinning their beautiful new creations. The new Brent CXC wheel includes the Brent Classic Controller that offers the following impressive features:
- Variable Speed -- The multi-level speed power wheel remains constant under different weights, creating a consistently smooth feel. The reversible electronic speed control makes it easy to toggle smoothly back and forth between forward and backward directions.
- Quiet motor -- Filtered SCR technology ensures a hushed operation. Unlike other potter's wheels, this classic controller will not interfere with WiFi, radios or other wireless devices.
- Simple operation -- The necessary toggle switches are easy to find and easy to operate. The forward/reverse switch is also defaulted in a neutral safety position to ensure smooth transitions when changing directions.
- Indicator light -- The indicator light shines from the control box, making it easy for potters to see exactly when it is safe to proceed.
- Easy to Service -- In the unlikely event that the motor or food pedal needs to be repaired or replaced, we offer easily serviced modular connections.
Aside from the Brent Classic Controller, The Amaco #16 potter's wheel also includes the following features:
- Endurance -- Can handle up to 150 lbs. of clay at a time!
- Mobility -- This compact wheel can fit through doors up to 36" wide, and rolls easily into position on hard rubber casters.
- Stability -- The Amaco #16 sits on rubber feet that raise the casters off the floor, holding the wheel steadily in place when artists begin throwing.
- Steel construction -- Solid welded steel comprise both the frame and table of the potter's wheel.
- Adjustable speeds -- Using conveniently positioned hand controls, potters can adjust the speed anywhere from 0 to 240 rpm. Knobs are easy to find from both the floor and the side tray table.
- Power -- The powerful 110 V, 1/2 hp, 5 amp motor allows the user to work easily with heavy amounts of clay.
- Reversible -- The wheel can operate in either clockwise or counterclockwise positions, accommodating both right and left handed throwers
With your purchase of the Amaco 16, you will also receive the following FREE additions:
- A Splash pan that helps reduce mess and makes clean-up easy
- A 12" Plasti-bat
- A DVD that will show you exactly how to operate the machine
- A TEN YEAR WARRANTY that guarantees your satisfaction for an entire decade!
(Oversize shipping: $139.00)